This section generates a properly formatted and ready-to-use file that you can
use as an input file for the MDR (Multifactor Dimensionality Reduction* )
1. Enter a Description to identify the process in the top box.
2. Select which of the SNPs in your Study
are going to be used. You can do it
in several ways:
- By position: You can specify a chromosome and positions delimiting
a region you are interested in.
- By Region: Depending on the content of the field "Region" in your SNPs Table.
- By Gene: Depending on the content of the field "Gene" in your SNPs
- All SNPs
3. Select the field that will be used to segregate cases from controls and
which value is associated with cases. All the other values will be considered
4. The resulting MDR input file is sent to the User Results section. It will be a
*.zip file containing several files:
This is the MDR input file.
A text file containing the list of SNP's codes that have been
used to build the MDR input file with its correspondent name
used inside the file.
SNPator information to identify the job: date, time, user, study