[Note that an overview on Filters can be found on the Filters help page]
Using the Define Subset:SNPs option, SNP subsets are Created and Edited.
An screen like the one below is the starting point:
- Press the Add Subset button and you enter the Subset editing form.
- Enter the Subset name on the top box.
- Create the filtering statements using the bottom tools. Press the
Add/Edit button after each statement:
- Once you have created all your basic statements you have to
combine them logically to create the general statement:
- Press the Done button and the new Subset appears:
- Press the Modify option of the Subset you want to modify and you
go back to the Subset editing form.
- From there, you can:
* Clear all statements.
* Clear last statement.
* Modify an existing statement.
You only need to choose the number line of the statement you want to
modify, make the changes you want and press the Add/Edit button:
When trying to create a new Filter that will be similar to an existing
one, it is possible to use the Copy option:
It will create a new Filter with the same statements as the old one, so
that modifications may be done to it.
Use the Remove option and the subset will be deleted.